[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] billng
 Date:  Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:12:44 +0100
I see.
We have some php scripts to fill our needs according to different voucher
types we offer.
It creates logins with predefined settings (expiration, data/time-limit,
day,week, month, etc) in the radius database for the desired amount and
prints vouchers in pdf format.(4 vouchers on a page)
Not very high class art, but it does what we need.

I'm still working on a way to handle online payments better and get them
processed automatically.
(payment succesfull, show login credentials on the screen + send them by
sms/e-mail)
Google checkout also has IPN (instant payment notification) like paypal, so
it can be done with some coding I think.

PS I also looked at the solution posted on the radius list, and it looks
nice.
Why shouldn't it be suitable for m0n0? After all it's all done on the radius
database right?

Kind regards