[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] billng
 Date:  Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:18:37 -0400
We had PayPal but solution stopped working with mono after PP implemented
distributed server loading and balancing (new paypal is no longer loads from
single IP nor from the same domain) which makes it hard to work with PP when
user is not yet authenticated and wants to by credits. The pp page still
loads but very very slowly which is unacceptable.

As to the solution posted on Radius list it would work w/ mono but not
PFSense :( pf doesn't support speed management :( and also that solution did
not have CC module.