[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  All mono boxes failed at the same time WHY?
 Date:  Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:35:34 -0400
Hi,

I got to the office today and had like 200 trouble calls and all red status
notifications. All our mono boxes have failed this night. :-( They all
located in different locations and all had the same syndrome where you can
not communicate to the interface. Mono assigns one same ip to every comp
connecting and makes the conflict. Also IP renew takes like 5 min to do.
Rebooting did solve the issue but when I went to system log I didn't find
any error at all .

Can some one tell me what could happen? How can I find the problem and
prevent it in the future?

I have no idea where to start :-(

I'm running PFsense 1.2-Beta-1

Tnx!