[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeff Buehler <jeff at buehlertech dot com>
 To:  Alex M <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 Cc:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] All mono boxes failed at the same time WHY?
 Date:  Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:41:51 -0700
Do you mean you are running pfsense 1.2-beta-1 on all of the failed
platforms, or are you running m0n0wall on them?  Either way, you should
upgrade to the release version of pfsense 1.2 - its been out for awhile!

Also, this is a m0n0wall mailing list, not pfsense.

I had no problem with my pfsense 1.2 or m0n0wall systems here, so it
isn't date related...  I would look at what all of your boxes have in
common - i.e. do they all talk to each other (vpn, for example)? are
they on the same ISP?  Is there a disgruntled sub who might want to take
out all of the systems at once?

It sounds like a strange (and frustrating!) occurrence.  Good luck with
it...

Jeff