[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] All mono boxes failed at the same time WHY?
 Date:  Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:58:32 -0400
I'm posting to mono caz I live on this list haven't been at PFsense for long
time, and mono is the origin of pf.

I'm not running same ISP, and the only thing they all have in common is that
they are same 1.2-1Beta with our custom status monitoring script which is
basically cron job bash script that sends status info to the web server via
HTTP headers.