[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Iedema" <michael at askozia dot com>
 To:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 Cc:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] All mono boxes failed at the same time WHY?
 Date:  Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:07:38 +0100
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 8:58 PM, Alex M
<radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net> wrote:

>  I'm posting to mono caz I live on this list haven't been at PFsense for long
>  time, and mono is the origin of pf.
>
>  I'm not running same ISP, and the only thing they all have in common is that
>  they are same 1.2-1Beta with our custom status monitoring script which is
>  basically cron job bash script that sends status info to the web server via
>  HTTP headers.

Well in that case, I'd get on the freebsd and php lists as they are
the origin of m0n0wall. You know...to make sure you're contacting the
correct group of people.

I'm guessing if you go to people less associated with the origin, i.e.
pfsense, they'll tell you to upgrade to the latest 1.2 release.

-Michael

(hate to be so sarcastic...but honestly, it's not even the same
codebase after all this time)