[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeff Buehler <jeff at buehlertech dot com>
 To:  Alex M <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 Cc:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] All mono boxes failed at the same time WHY?
 Date:  Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:11:52 -0700
Alex -

Did you check the time of the script run against the failures in the
cron in case the script is related to the failure?  If that really is
the ONLY similarity, I would start there.

I would also upgrade out of beta ASAP, especially if these are active
production systems - beta generally should not be used for production
(but your grave!).  It may report stable, seem stable or even be stable,
but when people like me see "beta" when someone has a failure I assume
because of my personal time constraints that it may very likely be
related to the beta status of the software.

For what it is worth I never had a problem with 1.2-beta 1 (but then I
wasn't running it on production systems... just a tester).

Jeff