[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] All mono boxes failed at the same time WHY?
 Date:  Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:58:48 -0500 (CDT)
Agreed. I live on Apache + PHP but I won't post to those lists when the one IIS + ASP server I have
starts to crap out.

Hop on over to the pfSense IRC channel. Its very active today and I'm sure someone can help you out.

Off the cuff, it could be that your cron/monitoring script filled the filesystem or caused some
other memory issue. The suggestions to upgrade your version are also dead on. Why run a beta when
the final release is out and absolutely outstanding?

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.