[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] All mono boxes failed at the same time WHY?
 Date:  Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:59:06 -0400
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Michael Iedema <michael at askozia dot com> wrote:

>  Well in that case, I'd get on the freebsd and php lists as they are
>  the origin of m0n0wall. You know...to make sure you're contacting the
>  correct group of people.

That's a brilliant idea.  :)

>  I'm guessing if you go to people less associated with the origin, i.e.
>  pfsense, they'll tell you to upgrade to the latest 1.2 release.

Yeah, but I'm also quite certain it's his scripts that must have
caused the boxes to hang up somehow. No way did multiple machines in
multiple locations on multiple ISPs all simultaneously crash and burn
without some assistance.

>  (hate to be so sarcastic...but honestly, it's not even the same
>  codebase after all this time)

Indeed.

Alex - use the right list if you want help, and don't say you're
running m0n0wall when it's really pfSense, they're vastly different.
And I wouldn't expect much if any help on the pfSense lists until you
can replicate problems when not running any of your code on the
systems.

-Chris