[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Wes Morgan <cap10morgan at gmail dot com>
 To:  Fred Grayson <fredgrayson at bellsouth dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] patch: add asn1dn identifier type to IPsec config
 Date:  Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:00:14 -0600
Yeah, I realized right after I sent this that I should have posted it
to the dev list. Sorry about that. Developer's handbook says it still
needs to be updated for FreeBSD 6, so that seems a bit sketchy now.

What should I do to move this forward at this point? Re-post to dev
list?

Wes

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=206/25