[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  m0n0wall at toyne dot cix dot co dot uk
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Replace NIC/PC, but keep current config
 Date:  Tue, 1 Apr 2008 18:42:19 +0100
All

Apologies for the multiple posts, but I kept getting the following
each time I posted:

  "Article rejected, un-authorized poster of m0n0wall at toyne dot cix dot co dot uk"

I was making some adjustments and managed 2 re-postings before I
started to receive my original posts.

Regards
Kevin

Quoting m0n0wall at toyne dot cix dot co dot uk: