[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to make a Metro Wifi or Cafe Wifi in-house, multi-computer?
 Date:  Mon, 7 Apr 2008 23:27:39 -0400
That device will work as the client so the HotSpot or Captive Portal
(technically but  not necessary) will treat it as single client, and it will
see the MAC of that device so you will need only one login... In real life
I'm not 100% sure how assus thing works.... its all about mac address.. if
your final mac is not passes along the asus repeater then you will not be
asked for login on ther devicesc...

Are we helping some one to steal internet?