[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rhon-Kaniel Bramwell <rhonkaniel at anngel dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Help with Alix monowall reboots
 Date:  Tue, 08 Apr 2008 10:13:29 -0500
Actually thats weird, its happeneing to me as well...

but it hasnt been so serious as to require me to take it out.

I realize that my uptime is never more than say 12 /13 hours and this
system is on a ups.

Thats interesting, always thought it was a bit weird, but never really
looked into it since noone was really complaining.

Rhon