[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "William F. Dudley Jr." <wfdudley at gmail dot com>
 To:  "lutz dot niederer at gmx dot net" <lutz dot niederer at gmx dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 on Alix: Connections hang
 Date:  Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:01:07 -0400
All,

I'm also experiencing this on an Alix 2C3 (three port board).

I've reverted to my old linux router project router running on an old
Pentium 75 PC.

I've run the Alix/m0n0 box connected to a terminal on the serial port
with no Ethernet connections, and it hasn't crashed in many days,
so the problem depends on traffic passing through the Alix/m0n0 box.
It isn't crashing because of, say, over-temperature.

Bill Dudley

On 4/9/08, lutz dot niederer at gmx dot net <lutz dot niederer at gmx dot net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I am using 1.3b10 on an Alix (3-port) board.  Randomly I am unable to connect to the internet and
need to pull the plug.  I can still reach M0n0 but no packet leaves it.  Can anybody please tell me
where to look if this happens to help find the problem and report some sort of dump here?