[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sylikc <sylikc at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Cc:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b11 released
 Date:  Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:04:35 -0700
Hi,

My beta firmware upgrade caused the m0n0wall box to lock up and no traffic
is being let through.  I try to use the webGUI but it's unusably slow.  I
have to click a link, wait about 5 minutes for it to load, etc.

It's as if the processor is capped, but the status page doesn't show that.
Anyhow, the webGUI is so slow that I am unable to upload a new firmware.

What's the best way to recover from this situation?  Is there a way to
reload the firmware without wiping the configuration?  Sure, I have a
backup, but I'd prefer the current config.

Anyhow, is anyone else experiencing lockups with 1.3b11?

/sylikc