[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tet Yoon Lee <leety at ihug dot co dot nz>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Old beta releases - can you still get them?
 Date:  Tue, 08 Apr 2008 07:00:16 +1200
Hi,

The discussion about the hashes reminded me of something I found out a few days ago. Is there no way
to get old beta releases? I know that with betas, newer is nearly always better and it's obviously
usually consider bad practice to use an older beta then the latest beta. But I was trying to test
something, and it would have been helpful to have the 1.3b5 and 1.3b6 but unfortunately I couldn't
find them anyway. None of the mirror sites I tried had them any more and I couldn't find anything
from searching. Perhaps one site could maintain all old betas with a clear disclaimer that these are
not recommended?

Cheers