[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Vanggaard_Jensen?= <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Vista/MTU Problem - bug in traffic shaper
 Date:  Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:30:49 +0200
You where right. I think i've fixed the issue by changing the configuration
of the accesspoint/bridge.
The AP is based on linux. I was able to enable MSS Clamping on the AP- this
seems to solve the problem.

I Still have to some testing. Also it seems strange to me, that if i use the
accesspoint/bridge directly on the Internet connection (bypassing monowall)
there's connectivity regardless of the MSS Clamping setting.

BR