[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Pumphrey" <rlpumphrey at 1mage dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Problem with using vpn-1 Securemote client.
 Date:  Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:18:31 -0600
I have a problem with using VPN-1 SecurRemote client.
I'm using Monowall 1.23 on a standard
I see in the firewall logs that the UDP connection is being blocked:

X 10:52:03.371251 WAN 207.109.XX.XX 192.168.XX.XX UDP
or the raw view:
10:52:03.371251 xl1 @200:3 b 207.109.XX.XX -> 192.168.XX.XX PR udp len 20
(224) (frag 14451:204@1480) K-S K-F IN
On the WAN interface I have added two rules
The first one allows UDP from 207.109.XX.XX any port, to our LAN on any port
And second rule on the WAN interface allows any protocol from 207.109.XX.XX
any port to our LAN on any port.
So two questions.
How do I tell which of the rules bocked the UDP connections?
Why if I think I have rule allowing UDP is it still being blocked?

And Thank You.

Robert L. Pumphrey