[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe <j dot commisso at verizon dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: ipsec vpn starts one-way
 Date:  Sat, 19 Apr 2008 12:11:14 -0400
As an added note on this, I don't know if I made myself too clear.
Being that the tunnel only forms when pinging from the left, this is a
big problem for us, since I can't do it during working hours because
users (on the right) sessions get severed.

Our business structure has sessions initiating on the right end, but
m0n0wall only builds the tunnel when pinging from the left.
After that, everything seems fine.

I don't know what added info to include on this issue, but will be glad
to provide it if needed.

Thanks,
Joe