[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe <j dot commisso at verizon dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: ipsec vpn starts one-way
 Date:  Sat, 19 Apr 2008 12:46:10 -0400
I just noticed that the site on the right has 22045 LAN collisions while
the site on the left has 0.

The site on the right also has an older LAN NIC and is at "10baseT/UTP
<half-duplex>". I think the LAN NIC is a 3com.

>From "dmesg" command:

xl0: <3Com 3c900B-TPC Etherlink XL> port 0xdc00-0xdc7f mem
0xdb800000-0xdb80007f irq 10 at device 8.0 on pci0
xl0: selecting 10baseT transceiver, half duplex
xl1: <3Com 3c905B-TX Fast Etherlink XL> port 0xe000-0xe07f mem 0xdb801000-0xdb80107f irq 11 at
device 10.0 on pci0
miibus0: <MII bus> on xl1
xlphy0: <3Com internal media interface> on miibus0
xlphy0:  10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-FDX, auto

xl0 is the LAN and xl1 is the WAN.