[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe <j dot commisso at verizon dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: ipsec vpn starts one-way
 Date:  Sat, 19 Apr 2008 21:08:52 -0400
The nic is doing the best it can.
It is a 10Mbps nic. Then it goes to a 10/100 switch and then to each
client.

The problem is that the tunnel doesn't open up when initiating a
connection from the right end. Only the left end can start the tunnel,
it seems. After that, everything is fine.

If the collisions aren't necessarily a big deal, that's a relief.

Thanks,
Joe