[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thomas Serra" <thomas dot serra at bluewin dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] how can I log web traffic using m0n0wall?
 Date:  Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:24:53 +0200
Hello Lee,

Untangle seams to be a nice option!

You said I might want to use it in bridge mode behind m0n0wall.

I use m0n0wall for:

- Firewall
- VPN-PPTP
- DHCP server for my LAN clients

With Untangle set as described below can I still:

- access my LAN machines from home with a VPN-PPTP connection?

- Does the DHCP assign properly IP address to my LAN machines?

- In other words how do you set network for everything to work together?

Thanks a lot for your help.

ADSL_modem_bridge_mode

(Fixed IP address given by ISP)
m0n0wall