[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chuck Mariotti <cmariotti at xunity dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How to make a Metro Wifi or Cafe Wifi in-house, multi-computer?
 Date:  Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:20:51 -0400
I often have a need to hook up more than one computer to an internet connection without much

close by. Each of which require me to pay an access fee and log in via a web page.

Is there an easy way to do with with Monowall, or another device (I have some Linksys Wifi Routers
sitting here gathering dust)?

I do need something simple and small and being able to use the single log in.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

Chuck