[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Meireles <dmeireles at gmail dot com>
 To:  Luke Fahey <luke at advance dot on dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive portal Download Usage
 Date:  Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:07:39 +0100
Hey!
Have you managed to get this setup? I'm trying to do something similar
for a costumer (instead of MB limit, there will be a x minute limit
within every 24h for every pc/mac), but I'm not figuring it out...
Captive Portal is activated and I have RADIUS installed but don't know
where and how to setup this kind of configuration... If you have managed
to get yours working, could you give me some lights!?

> Hi There

there any way the captive portal can be configured to limited users downloads in MB rather than
apply a time logout filter