[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  David Meireles <dmeireles at gmail dot com>
 To:  Luke Fahey <luke at advance dot on dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive portal Download Usage
 Date:  Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:07:39 +0100
Have you managed to get this setup? I'm trying to do something similar
for a costumer (instead of MB limit, there will be a x minute limit
within every 24h for every pc/mac), but I'm not figuring it out...
Captive Portal is activated and I have RADIUS installed but don't know
where and how to setup this kind of configuration... If you have managed
to get yours working, could you give me some lights!?

Sex, 2008-04-11 às 09:44 +0930, Luke Fahey escreveu:

> Hi There
> I'm in the process of setting up a monowall box for an internet Café. What im wondering is, is
there any way the captive portal can be configured to limited users downloads in MB rather than
apply a time logout filter