[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Meireles <dmeireles at gmail dot com>
 To:  Luke Fahey <luke at advance dot on dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive portal Download Usage
 Date:  Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:54:00 +0100
Well, we'll need RADIUS for this, 'cas there are ways to control both
the time and traffic, and also avaliable bandwith via RADIUS server.
Tried yesterday using pfSense as RADIUS server, but don't know why, the
RADIUS port doesn't respond (althrough it's configured as the standard
one). Also tried Debian as Radius Server, but there is no webmin module,
so I'm really gona have to study it..

> Hi David
>
> We are still using the GUI based system, as like you I have no
> experience in setting up RADIUS
>

> Cheers
>
> Luke

there any way the captive portal can be configured to limited users downloads in MB rather than
apply a time logout filter