[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dash ismail at link dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: FW: [m0n0wall] malware HackTool.win32.ArpAttacker.3020
 Date:  Wed, 7 May 2008 06:44:40 +0300
in the beginning I though it would some one is missing up the network
but the ideas that I made arp table for one of the networks using DHCP to collect MACs
and from m0n0wall ARP table , I find all IPs with same MAC, I compare it with my list to find the
attacker ,,
after that I thought every thing is ok, till I find another PC's MAC is being published and so
on....
then my laptop got infected but KAspersky 6.0 got it, the name was the subject of this massage.
please take a loot at this article
http://www.monkey.org/openbsd/archive/bugs/0011/msg00008.html
Thanks in advance.

Mohammed Abd El Wadoud