[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dash ismail at link dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: FW: [m0n0wall] malware HackTool.win32.ArpAttacker.3020
 Date:  Wed, 7 May 2008 07:53:33 +0300
well, it is about 7 networks 100+ client. each
I am providing internet connectivity to customers at home.!
customers don't even know how internet works, and think you have the problem :)
as I am supposed to provide QoS , to all my customers I must find solution.
I hope if a developer can take look at the article I posted before, and make some relation, and
include this option in m0n0wall. that will be one wonderful solution for me, and for farther up
coming matter like this.
we want m0n0 to talk ARP.. can perform scanning and determining for arp attacks.
and I hope I provide with as much help as it needs.
Thanks allot.

Mohammed Abd El Wadoud
Account Manager
Sharm El Sheikh