[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dash ismail at link dot net>
 To:  "m0n0" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: FW: [m0n0wall] malware HackTool.win32.ArpAttacker.3020
 Date:  Wed, 7 May 2008 09:45:46 +0300
as i can see,
i can use Managed switched cabable of filtering MAC like cisco,
i can use VPN , dialup at eatch client, server at m0n0wall
i can cure and secure Clients to prevent such attacks
and to find bad clients and ripoff thier Ethernet Cables.

i realy can play with software, hardware will be much for me.
now a little question popup
if i use VPN can i still have users passwing through captive portal after logging on the vpn ?
id if so,, do i need a 3rd interface on my m0n0wall?

best regards.