[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Micha <list at e1337 dot ws>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  WLAN broken after 1-2 days uptime (A12-140)
 Date:  Wed, 07 May 2008 22:48:20 +0200
Hi,

I'm having a very strange problem with my m0n0wall box:
After 1-2 days uptime, the WLAN stops working, i.e. no (WLAN) client can
see the WLAN. Connecting entering the SSID directly is also impossible*.
Only a reboot brings the WLAN back online.

I'm currently using 1.3b11 generic-pc on a Gigabyte GA-BX2000 (440BX
chipset, latest BIOS), two RTL8139 (PCI) for LAN and WAN (connected via
PPoE) and an Atheros-based WLAN-card (configured as "DMZ"), protected
with WPA/TKIP.

Here is an excerpt from the system log, doesn't seem to contain useful
information: http://nopaste.biz/41509

Any help is appreciated,
Micha

[*] checked with multiple clients, so the error is NOT on the client side