[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] WLAN broken after 1-2 days uptime
 Date:  Wed, 07 May 2008 23:36:47 +0200
My 1.3b11 generic-pc runs for 17 days now, with an USB DLINK adaptor for
my WLAN (without WPA/WEP, since this is added into my Captive portal -
so if I have a laptop of a friend to fix, I don't need to enter a WPA
key (let alone, delete it afterwards))
I just tried it again, without any troubles whatsoever...

My box runs on a PIII-600MHz (Compaq Despro EVO) with two
RTL8169(LAN1/LAN2) and one RTL8139(WAN) (cable)
(since this Compaq Deskpro only has USB1.1 ports, the speeds aren't that
good, but that can be modified by adding an extra USB PCI card (sometime))