[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Brown <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal forgets about an authenticated user after a while
 Date:  Sun, 11 May 2008 23:10:20 -0500
Hehe, solved my own issue. I searched through the mailist list, but it
didn't dong on me to try the newest release with the big bold changelog
notes of "fixed captive portal issues", so I applied the newest 1.233
version, did another test, and it worked like a charm.

So, the simple solution was "upgrade".

Hope this aids the other old timers that are using the older versions of
the rock solid m0n0wall :-P

Thanks,
Michael