[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dash ismail at link dot net>
 To:  "m0n0" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal forgets about an authenticated user after a while
 Date:  Mon, 12 May 2008 12:18:16 +0300
hellos ,
regarding DHCP lease time out ,
you should increase the lease time or , that would be better, to store on your monowall the MAC
addresses of the clients and assign particular IP for each one,
second , you should tell captive portal that the idle time out is >>>>> let us say 30 min
that means if the user did not send or receive any packet during the 30 min , it will automatically
disconnect him and log out from the captive portal.

Mohammed Abd El Wadoud
Account Manager
Sharm El Sheikh
m dash ismail at link dot net