[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  Monowall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0MIMO ?
 Date:  Mon, 12 May 2008 17:39:20 +0200
Anyone tried a MIMO capable WLAN card in monowall ?
A found one thread only with assumptions that MIMO won't work, but will
it work till 54mbit for now, so we can maybe use it in the future ??

I already have a WLAN USB stick in the box, which is installed with the
captive portal... can I install a second WIFI card (for instance a MIMO
capable one), and add WPA/WPA2 onto it (without the captive portal ?) -
or is this wireless part only one-time usable ?