[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mtnbkr <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 To:  Guy Widloecher <guy dot widloecher at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Recover config.xml from config.cache
 Date:  Tue, 13 May 2008 09:53:42 -0400
GUY!  I am sorry to hear your plight and the amount of work you put into
this! This is precisely what excellent mailing lists like this are for.
We could have saved you hours and hours worth of work.

Take a look at:

/status.php

(at the bottom, there is a link to the full, current config.xml)

OR,

/diag_backup.php

This will let you download the full, current config.xml which can be
saved, and then uploaded to a new box with a working floppy.

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC