[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Rae <paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall - <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Revised... [Fwd: [m0n0wall] VPN starter recipe]
 Date:  Wed, 14 May 2008 16:34:53 +0100
The recipe in the guide is pretty much what I do at all of my sites and
works without a hitch. Although I don't think I've ever had a router infront
of the mono box, let alone one doing NAT'ing.

I think I should be at another site on Friday where I could test this
though.

On 14/05/2008 16:22, "John Smith" <john at privateproductivity dot com> wrote:

> I should clarify... Both ends of the VPN will be behind firwalls (so I
> think IPsec won't work).
>
> I've done the m0n0 manual read (and some experimenting) and google
> searches - unsuccessfully.
> I'm looking for some favorite setup recipe's.
>
> Thanks!
> John

-
Regards,

Paul Rae
Business Development Director

t : 01506 491282
m : 07769 654302
f : 01506 492279
e : paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk

Impact Training Solutions
Geddes House
Kirkton North
Livingston