[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew at ATM Logic" < at >
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Voucher output to...Business Cards?
 Date:  Wed, 14 May 2008 22:18:01 -0500
Just wondering before I spend a few hours putting something together if
someone has a MS Office Excel/Word or OpenOffice Calc/Writer file that will
import/merge the contents of the Voucher CSV. into something that will print
the Vouchers out onto maybe business cards?  Something to that effect?

What I am looking to do is have the most basic instructions, maybe a Logo
and phone number on the card along with the voucher number.  Then staff
could just pass out the cards and let users know the instructions on on the
card.

I am thinking this might have been done....  Does anyone want to share it?
If not, I am going to try to find the time to make something and am willing
to share it.  Anyone want to throw 2 cents worth in, let me know.

Hope this makes sence.

----Andrew