[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3.b11 lockups
 Date:  Thu, 15 May 2008 03:48:43 -0400
On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 3:00 AM, Luke Fahey <luke at advance dot on dot net> wrote:
> Hi All
> Just wondering if any of you have experienced lockups with 1.3.b11.
> During a lockup I can successfully log into the user interface via the
> wan port but all traffic is blocked on the LAN port including DHCP
> issuing.

Couple things here.

1) Need more info - specific hardware, logs at the time of failure, etc.

2) might not matter - this sounds like a FreeBSD driver bug on your
LAN interface (guessing), which no m0n0wall developer will be able to
resolve. If that turns out to be the case, you'll need to go to the
freebsd-net list for a resolution.

-Chris