[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Wilson, Ron P" <ronald dot wilson at tycoelectronics dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Nintendo Wii and M0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:11:49 -0400
I had problems with mine, but it had nothing to do with the monowall.  I
have a linksys wireless router on a switch inside my network and the wii
refused to connect wirelessly until I enabled ssid broadcast.  (I also
had to disable mac id blocking until the linksys recognized the mac id
and I could add the wii's mac id to the filter list.)  once I got the
wii onto the wireless, I was able to go back and turn off ssid broadcast
(and mac filtering) and everything was honky dorey.

rw

Ron Wilson, S/W Systems Engineer III, Tyco Electronics, 434.455.6453