[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "William F. Dudley Jr." <wfdudley at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Luke Fahey" <luke at advance dot on dot net>
 Cc:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3.b11 lockups
 Date:  Thu, 15 May 2008 15:55:24 -0400
I have the same issue, with prior release (1.3.mumble) on Alix 2C3 board.
Once the I/O locks up, I can't see the logs, so don't know what's in there.
All I know is that I've put the Alix 2C3 box aside and am back to using
my ancient Pentium 75 with Linux Router Project because it never ever
crashes or stops.

I'm hoping that enough people will buy Alix 2C3 boards so that somebody
who has a clue will figure out what is wrong.  This is way out of my league.

I posted to the list about this when it started happening, but no suggestions
were forthcoming so I figure I'm screwed until somebody debugs the Alix
2C3 board.

I'm willing to fund a hardware purchase if somebody is interested in pursuing
this, so I'll put my money where my mouth is.

Bill Dudley