[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Luke Fahey <luke at advance dot on dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3.b11 lockups
 Date:  Thu, 15 May 2008 23:23:16 +0200
On 15.05.2008, at 10:35, Luke Fahey wrote:

> Using a wrap device with a Alix 2 board
> 500mhz processor
> 3 ethernet ports
> Nothing out of the ordinary in the logs.

Hmm, it's strange that this lockup issue seems to mostly get people
with ALIX boards (from what I remember)... Still, we have no clue
whether this is more likely a hardware issue with ALIX (or perhaps the
combination of FreeBSD +  ALIX), or FreeBSD 6.3 in general.

Anbody here who's experiencing similar symptoms on a non-ALIX
platform? Also, anybody who can reproduce the lockups at will? It's
pretty hard to debug when you have to wait for hours or days each time
you change something ;)

- Manuel