[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Melvin <melvin at sleepydragon dot net>
 To:  atmlogic at kmts dot ca
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Voucher output to...Business Cards?
 Date:  Thu, 15 May 2008 18:05:43 -0400
Doing this should be trivial.  It's just a basic Word mail merge.  I use
that process to create ID badges for a club I'm in.  I happen to link it
to Access for data, but it can also do csv, etc.  What exactly is it
that you're trying to avoid creating?  The business card part is just a
table with fixed size cells.

Melvin

--
  Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
  for they are subtle and quick to anger.