[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Luke Fahey" <luke at advance dot on dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Port forwarding
 Date:  Fri, 16 May 2008 18:00:56 +0930
Im in the process of testing Monowall.

I have almost spent a day on this and cant figure why this port forward
wont work.

MONOWALL BOX    WAN 192.168.17.2

                LAN 192.168.16.1
Wireless access Point 192.168.16.3

OK I have setup a nat rule that has http in all fields and points to
192.168.16.3.I used the auto generator to create the firewall rule.
If I put a machine on the wan network ie 192.168.17.3 and try to connect
to http://192.168.17.2 I get page cant be displayed.
Port 80 works fine on the access point when on the lan side. On the lan
side of the monowall box I have the default firewall rule that allows
any traffic to the wan interface.
Can someone please let me know what im doing wrong. Im running 1.233 on
a via pc.