[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kimmo Jaskari" <kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3b11 config-file problem
 Date:  Fri, 16 May 2008 17:37:07 +0300
On 5/16/08, Harald Sauff <harald dot sauff at tu dash harburg dot de> wrote:
>  The PATA controller has only the CD-ROM drive attached, so there should be
> space for a CF card adapter. I will try that.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record: an IDE flash module is
even easier, though that plugs into the motherboard IDE connector
directly. Mine is from Transcend. They start at something like 10
euros for the 256MB version...

--
-{ Kimmo Jaskari }--{ kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com }--

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.
 - Herm Albright