[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JR <tiresias at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Port forwarding
 Date:  Fri, 16 May 2008 12:09:05 -0400
On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 8:27 AM, Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org> wrote:
>> I have almost spent a day on this and cant figure why this port forward
>> wont work.
>>
>> MONOWALL BOX    WAN 192.168.17.2
>>
>>                LAN 192.168.16.1
>> Wireless access Point 192.168.16.3

I would make sure the AP has it's gateway set properly (192.168.16.1).
Also, make sure that "Block private networks" is unchecked in the WAN
configuration on the m0n0wall, since you are using 192.168. on the
WAN.

>  If m0n0wall is on port 80, you have issues as well.

Even then, there is no problem forwarding port 80 as long as you don't
need to access the m0n0wall webgui from the WAN.

JR