[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Moe Sizlak" <sizlak1 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, soekris dash tech at lists dot soekris dot com
 Cc:  "Moe Sizlak" <sizlak1 at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  hard reset required on soekris box when connecting via xp
 Date:  Sun, 18 May 2008 09:57:21 +0900
Hi,

 I have had a net5501 running monowall 1.3b11 for about a month now
but find that most days after cold booting my XP box I need to hard reset
my soekris box to connect.

The soekris box is active and is working via serial cable. The linux
box attached to it doesnt have the same issue.

I have tried different versions of monowall, new nics, new
CF cards. dhcp on dhcp off. I've run out of options.

Is this hardware or software error? What can I do about it?

Moe

ps. I used to have an old pc running 1.3b7 and never had this issue
with XP. Only since I got the soekris with 1.3b11.