[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at QuarkIT dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] hard reset required on soekris box when connecting via xp
 Date:  Mon, 19 May 2008 06:05:35 +1000

I have a net5501 here running 1.3b11 and have a couple of XP Pro and
Fista Ultimate boxes that get cold booted on a regularish basis (we
build/reinstall client PCs here also, and they cold boot a lot more
during this process than ours do) and haven't had this issue in the past
month or more we've been running 1.3b11.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT