[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Zach Scott" <zachishi at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Alix 3c2 will not recognize wifi
 Date:  Thu, 22 May 2008 10:54:15 -0400
Okay guys I am new to this so please give me some help. I have a Alix 3c2
and I got the newest revisions of everything on it. I can get the monowall
booted up. If I just assign the ip it lets me into the gui just fine. I am
trying to set this up as an access point in a log home resort for our
guests. I assume the WAN is going to be the cable modem coming in and there
really shouldn't be any LAN cause I don't have another Ethernet port. The
problem is that if I go to assign interfaces it doesn't give me any option
to setup the wifi card. Please help. Thanks Zach