[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rhon-Kaniel Bramwell" <rhonkaniel at anngel dot com>
 To:  "Zach Scott" <zachishi at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Alix 3c2 will not recognize wifi
 Date:  Thu, 22 May 2008 10:10:18 -0500
This old issue (i remember putting in a request for a default ssid etc
when ath interfaces are assiged as lan), what you need to do is this
configure the interface as a wan and lan interface with a static ip, then
setup an allow rule to allow all traffic in wan, then assign the
interfaces and configure the wireless over the wan, then connect to the
wireless and  you should be fine.

Rhon