[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "apiasecki at midatlanticbb dot com" <apiasecki at midatlanticbb dot com>
 To:  Trevor Merrill <trevor dot merrill at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Help with setup
 Date:  Sun, 25 May 2008 01:17:11 -0400
For one, download zenmap(nmap) for Windows, that way you can truly tell
if the port is open.

If it comes back open, 99% its your pc, if not, and i assume it isn't
your pc.  Then you need to check that your ISP is not blocking port 80.
A simple way to tell without getting the ISP involved is to change the
port on your web sever, and check again, change the m0n0wall config as
necessary.

Or plug your laptop directly into the WAN Port of the m0n0wall and
assign your PC the gateway address. Then browse to the IP of your web
server..

Adam