[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Rae <paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  ADSL Modem Recommendations
 Date:  Thu, 29 May 2008 14:27:59 +0100
I have new install here and and have a couple of questions

1. Its currently using a BT branded 2700 router (I believe this a 2Wire 2700
router) and we were told it supported half bridge / full bridge mode. I for
the life of me cannot see anyway of setting this up so I can use it as a
modem only and then keep the existing m0n0wall router in place. Does anyone
know how to set this up using this router?
2. Failing that (and probably the quickest and easies option) can you
recommend a ADSL modem that can operate in half bridge mode.

Thanks

-
Regards,

Paul Rae
Business Development Director

t : 01506 491282
m : 07769 654302
f : 01506 492279
e : paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk

Impact Training Solutions
Geddes House
Kirkton North
Livingston